2020 Prize List – XC Schooling
At the Horse Park of New Jersey
626 Route 524, Allentown, NJ 08501
Saturday – June 13, 2020 (*tentative*)Course open 9 am to 4:00 pm
July xx, 2020 (July date TBD)Course open 9 am to 3:00 pm
Sunday – August 16, 2020Course open 9 am to 3:00 pm
Please check back for any last minute updates!
- ESDCTA is accepting online entries, so that you only have to do a brief check in when you arrive on site. You can pay via credit card. If the event should be canceled, or if you can’t attend, you would receive a full refund. You can upload your completed, signed XC Schooling Entry Form, signed Horse Park Waiver, and your current Coggins test. Click here to go to the online registration page.
- In order to protect the people onsite, temperatures will be taken of all people in vehicles arriving on the show grounds.
- Any vehicle that has anyone exhibiting a temperature 100.4 or above will be turned away.
- A waiver of liability will be required to be signed by all people arriving at the facility. You can download it, sign it, and bring it with you.
- Masks must be worn on the grounds, but they are not required while mounted.
- Please complete ESDCTA XC Schooling Form prior to coming to the check in desk.
- Please try to limit the non-essential staff who will be in attendance, so the most people are able to school.
- No Starter jumps are available, but there will be several standards and rails placed the back field and at the bank, water, and ditches. The front water jump will have water in it. The back one will not.
- If you have a plastic bib pinney holder, please bring it. Numbers will be provided.
- These are unprecedented times, and we apologize for the inconvenience.
- Check back Friday after 8pm for any last minute updates!
ORGANIZER / SECRETARY
ESDCTA Eventing Committee/Gary Maholic ENTRIES ACCEPTED
firstname.lastname@example.org 215-489-1557 ON DAY OF EVENT ONLY
LEVELS OFFERED: Open X-C Schooling – Pre-Starter (12”-20”), Starter (2’-2’3”), Beginner Novice (2’7”), Novice (2’11”), Training (3’3”) and Preliminary (3’7”). Note that there will be several standards and rails available to make smaller jumps, but there will *not* be any Starter or Pre Starter jumps available.
ENTRIES: All post entries. a) Use ESDCTA XC Schooling Form on the Forms page. b) Cost per class: ESDCTA members $65; Non-members $80. This fee includes the Horse Park’s “trailer-in fee.” c) Make checks payable to ESDCTA. Refund policy: None. d) Coggins within 12 months required. e) $10 discount for additional horse(s) only when both are only ridden by the same rider. f) Non Jumping Horses $35. g)$25 returned check fee.
STARTING TIMES: Course open as listed above.
VOLUNTEERS: Volunteers are needed to help staff each event. Contact Gary Maholic to help. Volunteer bucks can be earned for helping for the day and can be used at a future schooling, as per ESDCTA Volunteer bucks rules.
DIRECTIONS to HPNJ: I-195 to Exit 11 (Imlaystown-Cox’s Corner) Follow signs to Horse Park of New Jersey.
OTHER INFORMATION: a) MUST HAVE UNMOUNTED GROUND PERSON AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD. b) Helmets, armbands with medical card inside and vests are required. c) EMT on grounds. d) Check esdcta.org (Headline News) to determine if schooling is cancelled due to poor weather. Decision will be made by 8 pm the day before. e) Up to $40 in ESDCTA volunteer bucks can be used so come volunteer at an ESDCTA event and school XC at a reduced rate!